SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1067

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Thu Nov 5 16:07:23 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/4/98 9:24:31 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jocetta at ibm.net writes:

>  Oh and BTW does anyone know of a source for good solid lard for pie crusts
>  that I might find around Raleigh-Durham NC?

Look in the refrigerated meat section for blocks of lard.  I can get them in
any grocery store here in AZ.
If all else fails, check out some of the farmers in the rural areas.  Some of
them probably still butcher and put up some of their own lard.

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Barony of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Atenveldt