Food Waste (was Re: SC - Question on Butters)

Joyce A. Baldwin jocetta at ibm.net
Thu Nov 5 22:08:31 PST 1998

At 09:05 PM 11/5/98 -0500, Genevia wrote:
>Were you the one cooking feast at Celtic Massacre? we had some really
>GARLIC butter served there. It was great added to the beef/Barly soup and
>otherwise cleared sinuses wonderfully. I liked it but concensus was too
>much garlic. The herb butter was more happily received.
> Genevia

No, that wasn't me; I was cooking feast at Marlboro Wars, up here in
northern Atlantia.

We had a mixed garlic/herb butter that was popular, judging by what came back.

- --Caitlin Cheannlaidir
  caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7249

	Interested in making glass beads?
	To join the SCA-Glassworker's List, send "subscribe" as the text of a
	message to <compagnia-request at phosphor-ink.com>