SC - Streaky Bacon other bacons

Jgoldsp@aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 15:16:38 PST 1998

At 14:10 6/11/98 EST, Lady Roslayn wrote:

>It's very likely that I'll be doing the feast at our Barony's proposed event
>in June--the Feast of St. Bacchus. (Yes, we know Bacchus is a Roman god. It's
>a joke.)

I'm sorry, my Lady, but it is not a joke. St. Bacchus is a genuine saint,
martyred by the Romans, along with his companion (some say SO), St. Sergius.

Urusla/Jess
      Jessica Brisbane (Ursula von Auerbach)
Canberra ACT Australia (Politarchopolis Lochac West)

Opportunity knocks but once. Temptation kicks the door in.