SC - Frozen Bread Dough (Was: Bread Soup Bowls)

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Sun Nov 8 14:17:59 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/8/98 4:22:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, rwessel at xpert.net
writes:

<< ord Ras, are you including other animals in your list?  If so I would
 appreciate seeing it when you are ready to publish.  >>

No, I am not including other animals in the pig list. Sorry. :-( Just
compiling thie pig list is going to take quite some time. The entire list will
see the pig breed list when I am finished so keep your eyes open. :-)

Ras

Ras