SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 17:08:52 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/8/98 6:52:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, phlip at bright.net
writes:

<<  I choose to
 believe that you are the wonderful person whom I love, and not the mythical
 curmudgeon who has permanent PMS, posting on the List, in your name.

 Phlip >>

And I choose to believe that you will some day figure out how to avod
inflammatory messages of a personal nature being posted to this list!

al-Sayyid Ras