SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sun Nov 8 17:03:07 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/8/98 7:29:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<< As you can see, we need a vegetarian dish to complement the roast venison.
 I've had one shire member suggest a gluten roast - which suggestion has been
 politely refused, explaining that we would like all the dishes to be period.

Rice. OTH, traditionally Frumenty was served with Venison. I am curious as to
your inclusion of Hummus as we have no evidience that this combination of
ingredients was period. Also what type of bean were you planning on using for
the Fried Bean dish?

Ras