SC - Feast Service

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Sun Nov 8 20:23:14 PST 1998

On Sat, 07 Nov 1998 18:18:24 -0800 Anne-Marie Rousseau <acrouss at gte.net>
writes:

>Now, back to medieval food stuff...do you guys think that modern
>grocery store milk is anything like real medieval milk? Why or why >not?
And if  not, how can we approximate the real deal? Or do we care?

I've had fresh-out-of-the-cow milk....it's nothing like the stuff you get
in a carton.  For one thing, there's more creame in it, even after you
let it float to the top and skim it off.

Caitlin NicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle
Shire of Bordervale Keep, Atlantia
Augusta, GA