SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Nov 9 01:18:29 PST 1998

Robin Vinehall asked:

> Lord Ras, are you including other animals in your list?  If so I would
> appreciate seeing it when you are ready to publish.  Wasn't there an SCA
> member in Canada who was actually raising some of the Period breeds?  Seems
> like it was nearly twenty years ago that I heard about him.

I'm not sure what you are interested in, but you might want to take a look
at this file in the ANIMALS section of my Florilegium.

livestock-msg     (71K)  5/20/98    Medieval livestock. Pigs, cattle, sheep.

Unlike some of my food and animal files, this one only has a minority of it's
messages from this group, so much of it may be new to you. There are also
several referances mentioned.

My files can be found at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

And I too, will be interested in seeing what Ras comes up with, whether
he publishes it or not.

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net