SC - For the costumers (FW: Janet Arnold is gone)

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Mon Nov 9 04:20:15 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/9/98 1:01:02 AM !!!First Boot!!!, LrdRas at aol.com writes:

<<
 <<  I choose to
  believe that you are the wonderful person whom I love, and not the mythical
  curmudgeon who has permanent PMS, posting on the List, in your name.

  Phlip >>

 And I choose to believe that you will some day figure out how to avod
 inflammatory messages of a personal nature being posted to this list!

 al-Sayyid Ras >>
done and done both of you take a pill