SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 9 09:43:47 PST 1998

Rosalyn MacGregor writes:

>I have a dish from Goodman of Paris I serve to vegetarians, redacted by a
local Laurel, that is always a big hit. It's a vegetable tart, or more
precisely a spinach, parsely, mustard greens, and swiss chard, cheese and
egg
pie. The great thing about this dish is it's so delicious even meat eaters
like it. :) Plus, it tastes better re-heated as the flavors get a longer
chance to blend; so I always make them up in advance, freeze, and then
reheat
at the event. It's a fairly cheap dish.

I'd be happy to share it if it's of interest to anyone.<

Of course we want to see it, milady spoontease! Only caution I'd make is to
make sure the vegans know it's got the eggs and cheese in it.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom