SC - Deboning fowl

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Nov 9 11:20:09 PST 1998

Berengaria said....

        I routinely brought as much of the stuff back home as I could
        cram in my cooler, jockeying for space with the cider junkies,
        so customs isn't the problem.  :-)  Dry ice might do the trick,
        but would end up costing more than the butter.  :-)

        (I find I like Canadian plain butter better, too.  :-))

I don't get it? Is there something wrong with amercian butter? Btw, butter
is freezable.

Micaylah