SC - pandemayne trenchers

Helen him at gte.net
Mon Nov 9 13:21:31 PST 1998

Sister Mary Endoline wrote:

> I ahve been asked if I knew a recipe so I thought I'd pass the request along
> to the group.  Apparently in a role - playing game called Pendragon, cinnamon
> beef is Sir Harry's favorite dish.  Does anyone know what dish this might
> refer to???

Not as such, but it sounds yummy.  From a very young age, I used to perplex my
family by putting cinnamon in my meat loaf concoction.  [No wonder I took to
medieval spice combinations like a long-awaited homecoming!]  Or maybe you can
present it as a nice pot roast with whole cinnamon sticks in the broth.  Mmmm.

Lady Selene Colfox, Caid
selene at earthlink.net