SC - what do you think of my redaction?

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 20:39:20 PST 1998

At Laurel's Prize Tourney, one really fun thing that happens is that
they encourage everyone to come with largess.  It consists of small
gifts that one gives to an artist in recognition of thier skill.  I
walked the hall observing tables, and carrying a small bag of
interesting beads.  When I liked something, I would leave one or more
beads on the table, or place them in the artist's hand.

When I got back to my table, I found a wonderful collection of "loot"
that I was thrilled about.  I got a tiny (1" by 1") covered bowl that
I think is marble, and my husband says is granite.  Either way it is a
reddish stone.  I recieved several really fun beads, and even a small
bottle of cubebs.  (I impressed the Mistress that handed it to me when
she announced it was cubebs, and I bounced up and down and said,
"really!! apparently, several people that had recieved her gift were
rather mystified.

I came back one time, and found a small corked bottle with clear
liquid.  No one was there to offer explanation, so I opened it,
smelled it (no real appreciable smell) and then tasted it.  It was
clove-infused oil.
This is really a wonderful gift, but I have no clue what to do with
it.  Any suggestions?

Tyrca
(thanks for the responses on my other message.  I knew I could count
on you guys!)

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra