SC - vinegar from wine or beer

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Tue Nov 10 15:08:23 PST 1998

I wrote Organic Valley to see if they mail ordered or where in stores in
my area.  To see if there is a store in your area:

http://www.wholefoods.com/wfm/locations/index.html

"Helen, thanks for visiting our web site.  The Whole Foods stores are
great supporters of Organic Valley and carry quite a large selection of
our certified organic dairy products.  If you are unable to find the
butter at the stores, it is because Organic Valley is unable to make
enough butter to fill orders.  This temporary shortage will probably
last through the holiday season. "