SC - Take 1000 Eggs

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Tue Nov 10 16:04:44 PST 1998

     Many thanks to the list!  I read your suggestions about cookbooks for
     beginners.  I decided to buy Cindy's "Take a Thousand Eggs or More."
     I received it today.  After reading the table of contents, I can tell
     I'm in trouble.  Too many recipes and no friendly dog to happily eat
     leftovers.  Now, where is that list of spice suppliers I had just a
     minute ago...
     Leanna of Sparrowhaven
     Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra