SC - REC: A Turkie Boyled - 1615

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Nov 9 23:28:20 PST 1998

Jocetta,

My new electric stove is both standard and convection.  The push areas on
the digital panel (do these have names, yet?  They aren't buttons) can be
used to convert regular temperatures to convection.  It generally seems
to be 50* lower, and occasionally takes a minute or two or three longer
in timing.  I haven't done bread baking, yet, although the sweet breads,
biscuits, cakes and cookies do really well.  I no longer have the slanted
top cake layers that come from 'hot spots' in a regular oven.

I think you will really like convection ovens when you try them!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc