SC - Fw: [Mid] Society Equestrian Newsletter! (fwd)

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Nov 11 07:46:10 PST 1998

Bonne Wrote:

>>Magnus never responded about how he got so much donated.  Has anyone else
>>worked with donated items?  Did they just come along by chance, or did you
>>solicit the items?  If you solicited the items, how did you go about that?

A wonderful dear friend of our Barony passed away this last week and this
brought to mind my first feast done within the Barony.

I was making meatballs for one of the dishes (it has been a year, no
documentation here on hand, sorry) and when we were discussing what meat to
use, she volunteered elk meat they had in their freezer.  We ground the elk
meat and mixed it for the meatballs.  A good time was had by all, and
everyone liked them!

Murkial