SC - Still Looking for Powder Douce

Melissa Martines mmartines at brighthorizons.com
Wed Nov 11 08:27:08 PST 1998

Congratulations from me, also, Milady Cousin ;-)

Have you noticed we've got a lot of people on this list with variants of
our name? Even Adamantius' mundane name is Philip- maybe we should form a
club, although we'd have to keep it gender unspecific- somehow I can't see
calling Adamantius Lady Adamantius- he's far too furry for one thing.

Congratulations again, Milady Phillipa, I'm very happy for you.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom