SC - Isles Anniv Feast April 25, menu vers 1.1

Phillippa Venn-Brown p.vbrown at tsc.nsw.edu.au
Thu Nov 12 04:00:35 PST 1998

> From: Philippa Alderton <phlip at bright.net>
Subject: Re: SC -Lady Phillipa
> Date: Thursday, November 12, 1998 2:42 AM

Have you noticed we've got a lot of people on this list with variants of
> our name? Even Adamantius' mundane name is Philip- maybe we should form a
> club, although we'd have to keep it gender unspecific- somehow I can't
see
> calling Adamantius Lady Adamantius- he's far too furry for one thing> T

I wouldn't know about that being from the very far reaches (Lochac) but if
you start a Phillip/pa club count me in. I am Phillippa mundanely and
Filippa-Ginevra in the SCA

I would like to congratulate the NEW Lady Phillipa

Filippa Ginevra