SC - diffuser, was Cooking Frumenty

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Nov 13 09:19:30 PST 1998

Mordonna,

I agree with you, that the law about horsemeat in California is ridiculous.
Perhaps I mis-spoke myself. Perhaps my feelings on the matter would be
better described as, 'Why do you supposed it was _felt_ necessary to pass a
law."

On the other hand, considering California, I expect any day to hear that
they've passed a law repealing the Law of Gravity. Of course, there are
precedents. Wasn't it just the other week that some state was trying to
pass a law repealing the Theory of Evolution?

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom