SC - Hemp recipes!

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Fri Nov 13 08:43:44 PST 1998

> The prunes sound good, Tyrca, but what I am REALLY waiting for is the
> Ansteorran Royal redaction of buttery cheese sauce on sushi!
>

> Regards,
>
> Allison

Easy.

>From "Master Arglebargle's Booke of Dysshes for the Strange and Pyckee"
Dated 1512, Published by Blackfinger Press, London,Wales

Tyk goode butter and sethe hyt well, add fat cheese and softe cheese.
Season hyt with pepyr and goode spyce. Serue toppd on sippets.

Then tyk freshe fysshe and clene hym and cutte hym into leches. Boyle
rys til hit bursteth then tyk the rys into thine hand and presse him into
balls. Lay the balls on the cheese and topp with the fysshe.

Serue to Their Highnesses, between them so that His Highness will delit
with the fysshe and Her Highness will eat of the cheese.

See? All there and documentable. Right Ras?

Oh, and a note to those Meridies folk on the list. Sara and I will be
attending the Gadalot event next weekend. We hope to meet up with
some of you.

Yours,

Gunthar