SC - Hemp recipes!

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Nov 13 21:02:20 PST 1998

I don't know why anybody bothers with the damed stuff, I would use it if it were
legal[tincture not smoked, prone to pneumothoraces, so i tend to be very
protective of the little blighters] but i get the same effect from drinking, and
that is still legal. the only thing i ever got from trying cocaine in the 70's
was numbing of my teeth, and for the same amount he spent i could have had numb
teeth and a few fillings to show for it. sheesh! the time, effort and money
people spend foolishly sometimes!
margali