SC - haggis info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 15 19:59:43 PST 1998

Greetings
	I have an odd request..I need some good medieval recipes for roasts
of venison. I am not picky about the method of cooking...it can be on
spit, or in a conventional oven, but I am getting desperate for some
variety.  This years hunting season is REALLY testing my knowledge of
game cooking (not that it was very large to begin with lol) and I
would really appreciate the assistance.

Lady Elsbeth
Touen