SC - European vs. Middle Eastern

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Nov 16 10:43:11 PST 1998

> Please join me in congratulating our beloved Aoife Finn, the newest
> member of the Order of the Laurel!  And also congratulations to her
> lord, Brian, who is AEthelmearc's newest member of the Order of the
> Pelican!
>
> Caitlen Ruadh

Well, I may be a bit unschooled in the delicate aspects of the Laurel's
Circle but I am totally unsurprised by this good news. From my limited
expirience with Aiofe on this list and privately, she has always been
a Laurel in my eyes.

No "congratulations" from me, instead a fully-earned "WELL DONE!"

Yers,

Gunthar