SC - European vs. Middle Eastern-ending it

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 12:31:44 PST 1998

Ras,

Forgive me, but I am coming on in the middle of this conversation.  How is
it that having a middle eastern schola would violate corpora? In my 20
years in the SCA I have both attended and co-autoctated events with middle
eastern themes.  If you wish a spokeperson I would be happy to assist.

Sindara
Barony of Elfsea, Kingdom of Ansteorra
(Arlington, TX)

At 09:55 PM 11/14/98 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/14/98 10:19:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
acrouss at gte.net
>writes:
>
><< Middle
> Eastern was not Europe, at least not in my lexicon.
>
> hope this helps clear up some of the confusion :)...
> --Anne-Marie >>
>
>Definitely! I would hate to think that anyone would associate the civilized
>customs of  Persia with those of the northern barbarians. <gasp>
>
>Seriously though, I am having trouble convincing the Shire to sponsor a
Middle