SC - European vs. Middle Eastern

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 12:35:43 PST 1998

Sindara asked Ras...

>Forgive me, but I am coming on in the middle of this conversation.  How is
it that having a middle eastern schola would violate corpora? In my 20
years in the SCA I have both attended and co-autoctated events with middle
eastern themes.  If you wish a spokeperson I would be happy to assist.<

I too would like to know about this. I have attended several m.e. events and
even done a feast for a Middle Eastern themed event just last year. There is
a very large m.e. following here in Ealdormere and would find the missing
drums and dancers a very large hole in my eventing if they weren't there.

Micaylah
- -who is a light sleeper but has no problems falling asleep to drums-