SC - Price of butter

Tara Sersen tsersen at browser.net
Mon Nov 16 17:48:33 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/16/98 5:57:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Jgoldsp at aol.com writes:

> the world is coming to an end vegetarian
>  haggis?

It must be because of that millennium thingy, you know, when the last two
digits of the year go to all zeros and the computers and telephones go down,
and we have the huge world wide holocaust, and we return to the dark ages,
and..... and.....  WAIT!  If that all happens, we'll all be in the driver's
seat.  We already know how to survive in the middle ages!

Mordonna