SC - Venison

Tue Nov 17 20:01:40 PST 1998

What is even more appalling is that it doesnt look like it is going
to change in the near future :(.  Personally, I have started my 7
year old son on the same cooking regime that my father started me on
when I was 7..a complete soup to nuts...in old world tradition
methods...*grin* when he grows up..hehe..he is gonna make some woman
very happy..roflmao.

Lady Elsbeth
Touen