SC - Exchange rates--OOP

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Nov 18 10:07:54 PST 1998

Oh, I don't know, if I feel in the mood to be more fancy than normal, I can
spend 6-8 hours in the kitchen, and that is even doubling and trebling on jobs
[like kneading bread and peeling veggies or garnish fancifying while the puff
pastry is chilling for the next turn] even a plain grilled meat, sauted veggies
and refried polenta[if i have it and dont have to make it] can still take an
hour or so if I dawdle along, but then i like to get a large cut and trim it
into serving portions, and i will make a dessert as well. Even cooking a
stir-fry is time consumptive if you have to prep all the veggies. When I cook, I
do NOT clean up, house policy. [but i do try to cook in a tidy fashion.]
margali