SC - Question

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 18 13:49:09 PST 1998

 a response to this would actually help me greatly.  My younger sister would
like a Spanish persona, more of an earlier period between 1000-1200, but I have
a hard time finding reading materials on Spain in that time period that would
not go over her head (she is 15) because of the PhD work behind them.  Can
anyone recommend books, articles, etc, especially on living, that she could
use.  i have heard some discussion on cookbooks that actually cross reference
customs on this list, and since remembering that Spain was partially islamic,
wondered about where to take a look?