SC - Rum and Brown Sugar (was: Isles Anniv Feast)

Tara Sersen tsersen at browser.net
Wed Nov 18 14:51:39 PST 1998

> > <<  (But no, not "I want every file...") >>
> > <harumph!>
> Ok, Ras. Just for you. I will send you all the files. But you have to
> promise to read them front to back. Don't want to waste them, ya know.
>
> Let's see. 20 pages at approx. 50 files per page. 9K to 100K bytes per
> file (approx. 3 to 30 pages). Almost as much paper as prosecuter Starr
> has created. :-0 Still gonna take you awhile. :-)

Oh, and Ras?  We want a detailed summary.  Double spaced, feel free to
make use of any statistical analysis tools you have at your disposal...
;)

Magdalena
who always prays that other people understand her humor, because even
she doesn't sometimes.

tsersen at browser.net   lorax at tulgey.browser.net

soles occidere et redire possunt:
nobis cum semel occidit breuis lux,