SC - Exchange rates--OOP

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 18:55:50 PST 1998

Philippa Alderton wrote:

> Ras says:
>
> BTW, in PA , you are allowed to keep venison that you kill with your car.
>  :-)
>
> You are in Ohio, as well ;-)

It is entirely due to the ultra-conservative agenda put forth by the
Mayor of New York City (feebly disguised as the addressing of
"quality-of-life crimes") that we are not allowed to keep any venison
struck by aircraft over NYC airspace during the traditional season, the
night of December 24th. I have written to Hizzonner repeatedly
concerning this unreasonable policy, but he seems, uh, adamant.

Adamantius
Østgardr, East
- --
Phil & Susan Troy