SC - Question

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Nov 18 22:44:45 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/18/98 9:38:50 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Seton1355 at aol.com writes:

>  Wouldn't an in-ground fire pit help curb a wild fire?
>  Phillipa, a city girl.

I personally think an in-ground fire pit, if properly constructed, would be
MUCH safer than half a 55-gal. drum on legs, but the rangers aren't really
worried about the properly constructed and tended ones, the rules are made for
the idiots and simpletons, and we must all follow them.

Mordonna