SC - Men who can cook!!! OT

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Thu Nov 19 03:56:06 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/19/1998 2:46:03 AM Mountain Standard Time,
kiriel at cybergal.com writes:

<< In Lochac you get a free space in the Pegasus calendar list, but not
 free space for a flyer. You want to really attract people to your event,
 you need a flyer. >>

I'm a bit confused by this idea and am asking this to get some clarification.
. .does this mean that you have to pay to have your event flyer (article)
published in the Principality newsletter?  Or am I completely misunderstanding
what you're saying?

Noemi
Windkeep Outlands
Cheyenne Wyoming