SC - Shopping savvy for Feasts-revisited

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 13:36:51 PST 1998

     Successfully killing Bambi with your vehicle and having unspoiled meat
     to show for it, is difficult.  The usual problem (according to my
     hunter husband) is the removal of scent glands that taint the meat,
     not the spleen bursting, although that may cause a problem, too.
     IIRC, the glands are just above the "kneecaps" on the hind legs.  I
     can get more specific information tonight.