SC - Sotelty question-Pirates!

kat kat at kagan.com
Thu Nov 19 16:16:00 PST 1998

Well, it happened.  Someone stole the idea for my Edible Treasure Chest (yeah, I know; not like it was a very *original* idea...) and I was wondering if anyone had any *other* ideas for a sotelty that will fit a Pirate theme.

Someone here was telling about the making of an edible "book" made with leaves of phyllo... is that person still on the list, and if so would he or she be so kind as to outline the procedure?  I'd love to try something like that... maybe as a ship's log?

If anyone has any great ideas, especially ideas that don't center around marzipan (the Majesty attending the event is not fond of marzipan), please take the floor!

Thanks in advance,

	- kat

(p.s.   We did an "edible" Viking ship just a couple years ago, too...)