SC - hemp laws

Sun Nov 22 06:14:15 PST 1998

Avelina Keyes asked:

> I just spent some time looking through the Miscellany and the Florilegium.
> I was looking for some recipes on how to cook game birds, pheasant in
> particular.

Yes, I haven't really collected together the recipes that have been given here
for birds into a file yet. However, just in case you didn't look in the
ANIMALS section instead of the FOOD section, this file has a few game
bird recipes, but mostly small birds not pheasants.

fowls-a-birds-msg (25K)  9/16/98    Period fowls and birds. Period Chickens.

Most of this file talks about period birds and bird types though and
not recipes.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net