SC - FoC image sizes

Phil Anderson phil at spis.co.nz
Mon Nov 23 16:15:36 PST 1998

At 12:43 23/11/1998 EST, Aoife wrote:
>It is feasible that "lard" in
> this case, became the name for fat at a later date. We use the word as an
> adjective NOW as well as a noun. >>

I went to check the etemology of "lard" in the OED and got this message:
You don't have permission to access /OED/oed.html on this server.

Worked fine last time I used it... Anyone know what they're doing, or what
their new URL is?

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA