SC - Barbarian Barbeque (was: A New Thread)

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 03:47:14 PST 1998

For Baron's War, I was responsible for two breakfasts for sixteen people.
Saturday morning I had oatmeal and bran hot cereal with butter, honey,
cinnamon, and raisins.  I served it with a variety of cheeses and homemade
whole grain breads, cream, and fresh, ripe pears.  Sunday morning I had seven
grain hot cereal served with your choice of cream, butter, raisins, nuts,
cinnamon, cloves, white and brown sugar;  sausages, scrambled eggs, the breads
and cheeses, fresh tangerines, and more pears.
The beverages were, however, the ubiquitous coffee, cocoa, and milk.
My hard suit fighters complained that I should not have planned such a filling
meal for pre-battle, but all of them came back for seconds and thirds on the
cereal, and there was none left both days.  The weather was brisk, (about
45-50 degrees at sunup)and the hot cereal was greatly appreciated.

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Barony of Atenveldt
Kingdom of Atenveldt