SC - OT - inalienable freedom of speech

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 07:34:13 PST 1998

OK, it's already Thanksgiving and my lord husband and I are engaged in our
annual debate over the potatos.  He is craving potatos made by a recipe his
Canadian mother used when he was a kid, figure late 60s early 70s time
frame. He thinks she probably got it out of some magazine (he pulled
"Better Homes and Gardens" out of dim recollection).  The ingredients are
potatos, boiled; sour cream and cream cheese mashed therein; and a topping
of buttered breadcrumbs, the whole thing then put under the broiler.

Now, you would think with that much info I could just wing it, but I've
tried that and the results haven't pleased him.  So, anybody have a recipe?

- --Caitlin Cheannlaidir
  caitlin at phosphor-ink.com
  http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7249

	Interested in making glass beads?
	To join the SCA-Glassworker's List, send "subscribe" as the text of a
	message to <compagnia-request at phosphor-ink.com>