SC - OT - inalienable freedom of speech (and black pepper)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 18:09:19 PST 1998

Adamantius sez:

>Hear, hear! On a related note, I wish the folk of this list to be the
first to know that it is my intention, upon assuming the benevolent
dictatorship of the planet, to preserve the Bill of rights as written,
except I will institute the death penalty for the crime of calling
Thanksgiving Turkey Day, and I shall also come down hard on all
unauthorized, uncanonized civilians wearing red stocking caps with white
fur trim and white pompoms or tassles.<

Having discovered that you have just been elected Benevolent Dictator of the
World today, let me be the first to wish you a Happy Turkey Day in your new
office ;-)

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches