SC - Hello out there (out there) (out there)....

Vicki Strassburg Eldredge taltos at primenet.com
Sat Nov 28 10:40:59 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/28/98 12:42:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<< Hey - where is everybody?  I normally get 120-150 messages a day off these
 >  three lists, but I've only gotten about thirty all day today.  What's up?

I would also suspect that after spending a couple of intense days playing with
food and eating to the max, few people are prepared to think about food at
this time. :-)

Ras