SC - Thanksgiving-oop

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Sat Nov 28 19:09:12 PST 1998

Okay, you guys are driving me nuts! These Thanksgiving menus are making me
reconsider my position on living in the States. We had our Thanksgiving a
few weeks ago but its not the event you guys have.  My parents, other
family members and friends are who I usually spend it with and they are so
boring when it comes to experimentation. They are strictly French Canadian
<yawn> and really have a hard time "trying" new things. Although I always
bring SOMETHING unusual to confuse and challenge their palates.

Micaylah

"Time is that quality of nature which keeps  events from
happening all at once.  Lately it doesn't seem to be working."