OT - Re: SC - Thanksgiving-oop

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 07:00:39 PST 1998

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Actually, I like Olympic wrestling, diving, bull fighting, English football
> and hunting but when you are guests at another's home you watch what's on. Oh,
> I forgot tractor pulls  and rodeos. :-)
>
> Ras

Ah, now it comes out! I was going to mention tractor pulls, but I
figured it was too obvious. Oh, did we forget mud wrestling? I guess
that's in a somewhat different category...

BTW, when you mention English football, are you speaking of Football
Association or Rugby College rules? Is the ball round or ovoid?

Adamantius, who, as everyone knows, will watch any sport as long as I
have copious quantities of inexpensive beer made from 3/4 unmalted corn
and rice, disguised as a Pilsener. Yum!
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com