SC - Thanksgiving - OOP

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 30 12:18:28 PST 1998

I made homemade sage and shallots bread, and pumpkin bread.  the sage and shallots
bread turned out really good, since I added double the sage and shallots, and made a
nice compliment to the meal, not too overpowering and a change from dinner rolls. I
also took the bread to our moot on saturday
the list was:
A 22lb turkey (8 people including 2 vegetarians, dad likes leftovers)
green beans with almonds
sweet potatos with pecans and a touch of brown sugar (baked)
herbed mashed potatos
sage/shallot bread
pumpkin bread
cranberries
homemade pickles
homemade pickled beets
homemade apple pie
pumpkin pie made from can o pumpkin (my aunt added nutmeg and cinnamon)
REAL butter from my uncles farm!
I really liked hearing everyone's menus and would love to see some recipes!  I will
get my bread recipe if anyone is interested.  It was the first time my spouse has
ever helped bake bread, and he enjoyed doing it!

Lady Elisabeth