SC - Thanksgiving-oop

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Nov 30 20:33:57 PST 1998

Mordonna observed...
>Welcome to the list!
>I know that I have learned a great deal from the cooks on this list, and I am
>very grateful.

You know, I was talking to a bunch of people lately (was kinda taking a
personal poll) and it seems that pound for pound this List within the sca
is the most fun, one of the most high volume, one of the most opinionated,
and most importantly, one of the most educational (by far) to our craft.

We are lucky that the infrastructure of this List is as congenially bull
headed as it is. Otherwise there would be far to many "me toos" in
existence. One thing this List is not, is boring, on any level!

Micaylah
- -who is also very grateful-

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated