SC - Dino recipes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 19:37:20 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/30/98 2:58:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<< homemade pickled beets >>

Damn! I knew I forgot something! :-( Are yours the sweet and sour type? Some
people go light on the sugar which is not the kind I prefer. My gram used to
serve seven relishes> Chow-chow, pickled beets, sliced fresh cucumbers in
vinegar/sugar, cranberry sauce, dill pickles, bread and butter picles and
horseradish. Funny how memories include taste and smell. :-) Thank-you. :-)

Ras

Ras