SC - Re: Purple dinosauria stew additions

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 22:09:40 PST 1998

Helen said:

>     Thank you so much but I am looking for the one with rosewater in it,
> given a
> few weeks ago.  I really am greatful.  This is better than what I had.

I thought you were asking about a specific recipe, so I did not answer.
If you are interested in looking at more quince recipes and info on
the medieval uses of quinces, take a look at this file in the FOOD section
of my Florilegium:

fruit-quinces-msg (24K)  6/24/98    Period uses and recipes for quinces.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net