SC - how one shire did allergies

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Nov 3 01:49:56 PST 1998

Ras,

I am so sorry I missed the Silver Rylle event.  I'm still moping!  Iyt
was extremely considerate of you to take such pains to accomodate me.
I'll get to one of your feasts, yet!!!!

I haven't found very many recipes that do not contain pepper.  Most
people can eat it, and it is popular with most of the world.  I'd be
grateful to know which recipes you've found, and where they are.  This
would help me in my planning and redacting efforts.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc