SC - making sausages

Dottie Elliott difirenze at usa.net
Wed Nov 4 12:36:35 PST 1998

I have been learning to make various sausages (form period sources) and I
need a little advice.  When I am stuffing them I twist the sausage skin
several times between each link and it holds for awhile. Yet while
cooking, some of the links untwist.  It still tastes fine but doesn't
look as nice. I tried tieing each link with string until after it was
cooked and that worked but it takes a lot of string and time. Is there a
trick to twisting the links I don't know?

Clarissa